DeKalb Playgroup

Just showing off all our friends in the DeKalb playgroup!
Please click on any image to view a larger version.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Joe and Ben's Birthday (we are having some technical difficulties)!


We had such a fun time today at the park! We celebrated Joe and Ben's birthday. I loved being outside!

I love the swing!

Martin and me swining, what a fun time!

Kira Closeup!

Hi Miss Ava!

Sam smiling for the camera

Joe going for the finger

Jonah banging on the tree with a big stick

Ben excited about going down the slide

Me greeting Ben at the bottom on the slide

I love the playground!

Sam and me on the slide

Me and Joe playing with Miss Debbie

We had such a fun time today at the park! We celebrated Joe and Ben's birthday. I loved being outside!

I love the swing!

Martin and me swining, what a fun time!

Kira Closeup!

Hi Miss Ava!

Sam smiling for the camera

Joe going for the finger

Jonah banging on the tree with a big stick

Me greeting Ben at the bottom on the slide

I love the playground!

Sam and me on the slide

Me and Joe playing with Miss Debbie

Ben and his mommy. Happy Birthday, Ben!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home