DeKalb Playgroup

Just showing off all our friends in the DeKalb playgroup!
Please click on any image to view a larger version.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day! Ellie's Playgroup Pics!


Ella thinks, "what in the world is going on?"

What a good ring for me to chew on...I could do this all day!

It looks like I just might chew on this all day!

We love the helmet Sam!

Gabriella is checking out Sam's helmet, it looks really cool with all of those stickers!

The other Gabriella looking concerned.

Hello, Ben!

Sometimes playgroup is utter chaos, today was no exception!

I thought Joe's plastic bag was pretty cool, "Can I play with that?"

Mmmmmm....chewing.....mmmmmmm

Standing at the table munching on some plastic, a baby's fun!

Martin thinks his mommy should be holding him!

Joe and his mama. What a cute pair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home