DeKalb Playgroup

Just showing off all our friends in the DeKalb playgroup!
Please click on any image to view a larger version.

Monday, December 05, 2005

We go to the Aquarium!


Drew and I giving each other a quick, "Hello," before all of the fun starts!

I am ready for the fish, bring 'em on!

Wow, the fish are so beautiful and captivating!

What is going on?

Ellie and the Jellies


Daddy and me, I was so glad he was able to come to our playgroup outing!

Miss Shannon and Grayson. He loves his Baby Bjorn!

Leslie Jo and the twinkies, they were a lot of fun!

Sienna looking at the sharks.

I am so so blue

The babies and the divers!!


WOW, a whale shark!


Kira at the viewing window!


Ben is smiling at the fish!

A big grouper with all of the little fish that clean it off, how neat!

I had to say, "hi," to the starfish!

Ben and his mommy with a beluga whale.

Gabi and her mommy visiting with the penguins!

Grayson and his mommy!

Grayson and Ava with their mommies. Ava seems to like Grayson's ear!

Sienna and her mama with the penguins!

Hello Mr. Penguin

Some of the aquarium group, we had a great time!

All of that action sure tired me out, I cannot wait to go again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home