DeKalb Playgroup

Just showing off all our friends in the DeKalb playgroup!
Please click on any image to view a larger version.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ellie's playgroup pictures 9-20-05


Ava and Joseph playing on the floor.

Emma was kind of upset.

I thought mama's pants tasted good!

Joseph is trying to suck on both hands at once. I do the same thing. Hopefully soon I will realize that only one fist fits at a time!

Martin is showing us how he can sit up!

Drew-Man

Drew, Carter and Ava knocing over the blocks

Drew was hiding between his mom's legs

Ava trying to eat the entire rattle!

Emma standing up. I cannot wait until I can stand!

Leslie drinking her milk. She is really good at using a sippy cup.

Gabi sleeping while her mommy holds her. That sure looks comfortable!

Martin being snuggled by his mom.

Miss Rhiannen holding Ava and Carter. Carter looks like he is dripping a little bit from his chin!

Drew is very interested in Ava's eye....YIKES!

I got a little tired from all of the playing. Mom makes a really good pillow!

Rhiannen and Ava were our hostesses. Thanks, we had a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home