DeKalb Playgroup

Just showing off all our friends in the DeKalb playgroup!
Please click on any image to view a larger version.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Ellie's Pictures 9-13-05


Martin and his mommy, Debbie!


Emma helping Martin swing!


Miss Emma (I hope, I cannot tell them apart).


Carter, Drew and their Mommy, Leslie Jo.


Sad Gabi. I think she is tired. We were all tired, it was a rough day.


What is going on??


TIMBER....Kira tackles Ava!


Ava....again!


Something's wrong with Martin....oh no!


Miss Ava


Sooner or later we all decompensate and the mommys have to run in. But, it's fun while it lasts!


All of my friends. I am on the only one who cannot sit up. So, I always get to lay down in the front. I hope no one falls on me!


Kira and her mommy, Lisa.


Sad Carter


Ava and Carter chewing together...it's almost like thier on a date!


Boogie shot of Martin. He still has an orange nose from all of those good solid foods he gets to eat. I cannot wait until I can eat them!


Leslie Jo and Drew, he sure looks like his mommy!


Miss Gabi. We were at here house. Her mommy made some good browines! I think my mom ate most of them!


Carter!!


Martin CLOSE UP!


Carter chewing on a toy, he likes to chew on things!


Kira looking at the camera


Ava rolling over on me, what am I to do??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home